We’re proud to announce the launch of UX-App 2.51!
A minor update focused on upgrading ux-app homepage, improving some styling options and squashing bugs
Moving Custom Components to Icons Menu
Previously you could find custom components under the components menu. Custom components are awesome because they let you create auto updating components that you can use project wide. We felt this feature was too hidden so now it has its own menu item for quicker access.
Adding more styling options
We’ve added a few more style setting to some of the components, here’s a list:
- Combo box - added border radius options
- Combo box - added font size in popup list options
- Window - Added border radius options
Fixes & Misc
- Fixed Change page size propagating to all other pages in the project. Changing page size now updates only the selected page unless specified by user
- Mobile ScrollView component - items without events were blocking scroll. Items no longer block scroll
- Fixed Custom fonts aren’t applied to tabs when you dblclick to edit tab
- Fixed Changing component color not correctly being added to undo/redo queue
- Fixed nudge on Select - components no longer move slightly when first selected
- ‘Create new Page’ button no longer scrolls with page list